This referral form is to be completed by residents of Cwm Taf Morgannwg UHB only. It is for service users who have musculoskeletal conditions of the lower limb and foot / ankle.
If you are a resident in the Bridgend Borough Council region your MSk Podiatry needs are currently assessed by Swansea Bay University Health Board, therefore please do not submit this form.
MSK Podiatry self-referral form
WISE follows an evidence-based, lifestyle medicine approach where patient empowerment forms the basis of the service and supports change through person-centred techniques to improve mental and physical wellbeing.
Through a sustained education programme, WISE aims to enable referred patients to better understand the root causes of their current medical conditions and choose lifestyle behaviours that improve their long-term health, as well as ensure a better quality of life with reduced symptom burden.
Click for more details
Help Me Quit is the single point of contact for smokers who want to stop smoking in Wales.
All Help Me Quit services in Wales will provide you with structured support on preparing to quit, quitting, staying stopped and your smoke-free future. Sessions are always delivered by trained stop smoking experts. There are a number of services in Wales. All services are free and will give you the best chance of quitting smoking for good. When you choose a Help Me Quit service, your stop smoking expert will discuss the different types of stop smoking medications which are available to help you quit
The services provide adult autism diagnostic assessment (sometimes jointly with other services), support and advice for autistic adults, parents/ carers, and professionals.
If you need dementia support, we’re here for you. We know dementia affects everyone differently. So whether you, a loved one, a friend or neighbour is affected by dementia, we’re here to support you.
Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function, maximises potential and helps prevent deterioration or complications that may occur when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability.
Click here to self refer
Click a hyperlink below to find out more
- Every Child – Every child in Wales has the right to the very best start in life and to help them along the way, Public Health Wales has launched Every Child Wales. This website is full of ideas to help you give your child a healthy and happy future.
- Phyical activity for early years
- Physical activity for children and young people (5 – 18 years)
People across Wales can now access free online therapy without needing to go through their GP.
People aged 16 and over experiencing mild to moderate anxiety, depression or stress can sign-up for a 12-week course of SilverCloud online therapy via their smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
The roll-out of direct access to online therapy for Wales’ entire 16+ population recognises that people need immediate help in managing their mental health and wellbeing as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt, and reduces barriers to accessing this support.
Drug and Alcohol Support
Click a hyperlink below to find out more
- DAN 24/7 services are available to people who live in Wales. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. You can talk confidentially to fully trained operators by calling us on: 0808 808 2234
- Drink less – Cutting back on the booze can be a really effective way to improve your health, boost your energy, lose weight and save money.Any reduction in the amount you drink every week will be beneficial – and with the right help, it’s easier than you think.We have some simple tips and tools to help you start cutting down today. Let’s do this!
- Barod – Our aim is to support anyone who is ready to change and to make a difference to their own lives or the lives of others.This means providing high-quality, free and confidential support and guidance to anyone who is affected by drug or alcohol use, either their own or someone else’s; and raising awareness about the ways we can all help to reduce the harm caused by substance use.
There are a wide range of activities both gym based and class based to choose from for patients that have been through rehabilitation programmes. You will be able to access a wide range of opportunities and these will be available between 4 and 48 weeks of the programme (depending on medical condition).